PrincipalJoin our growing team in Chicago Illinois or Calgary Alberta.
The Principal is responsible for helping drive company objectives, and improving the efficiency and growth of the service line, accounts, and projects they are responsible for. The Principal develops competencies within the team, and in line with management objectives for a service line. Furthermore, they play a critical role in developing that service line, which may include sales and marketing activities, while managing stakeholder expectations and communication with partners, customers, and employees.
- Consulting with customers and business teams, including management stakeholders, project managers, and business analysts, to develop and enhance customers’ GRC capabilities through process improvement and technology.
- Principal liaison between the customer, technical team, and other key stakeholders.
- Develop and manage stakeholder relationships and communications.
- Critical resource during presales process supporting sales efforts and increasing market presence.
- Facilitate and/or lead focused workshops with customers and management.
- Provides advice, assistance, and guidance to program and project teams delivering projects.
- Planning activities and supporting the project managers in determining scope of work and deliverables for customer projects.
- Configuration of the GRC solutions for workshop scenarios, identifying requirements, or to demonstrate how specific technical capabilities meets the requirements of the GRC program, using SDLC concepts and agile methodologies.
- Domestic and international travel to customer sites.
- Extensive domain experience in a Governance, Risk, or Compliance domain that must be acquired or further developed within a 12-month period.
- Experience working in a client facing role.
- Experience working with customers in an enterprise software solutions project, either as a consultant, analyst, developer, or application administrator.
- Prior experience with a software or IT consulting company.
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills and communication skills.
- Willingness to acquire additional GRC domain experience, skills and formal certifications to enable the Principal in their career.
- Ability to work independently and work within a multi stakeholder team environment.
- Apply initiative to evaluate situations and recommend solutions to customers.
- Minimum of a four-year degree.
Nice to Have
- Four-year degree in a related field (Computer Science, MIS, Risk Management, etc.)
- Certifications in project management and/or any GRC related field, which can be acquired during the first 12 months period.
- Second language proficiency (Spanish or French preferred).
- Experience working with any GRC related applications, such as: Enablon (preferred), MetricStream, EMC/RSA Archer, Nasdaq BWise, Cura, Thomson Reuters Accelus, IBM OpenPages, Wolters Kluwer TeamMate, ServiceNow IT GRC, Crowe Horwath Model Risk Manager, SAP GRC Solutions.
- Experience in Financial Services, High Tech & Telecoms, Energy & Utilities, and/or Mining & Resources preferred
- Experience configuring and supporting a vendor tool/platform.
- Relational database knowledge.
- Experience of Web Design Technologies to include Java Scripting, XML, HTML, CSS.
- Experience with SQL / (REST) API.