Senior Technical AnalystJoin our growing team in Chicago Illinois, Calgary Canada, or Pune India.
Standard Model Partners is a premier provider of Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance (GRC) products and services. We are currently seeking a Senior Technical Analyst to join our dynamic team. This person will play a major role in delivering quality software solutions to our customers. This individual will be responsible for functional and technical analysis, configuration, and support of our GRC software solutions. Working with sales and professional services teams, this person will gain great exposure to various areas of the business.
Enablon Experience Preferred
- Support and maintain existing customer software solutions.
- Configuration and customization of various software applications, mainly Enablon for new and existing customer projects.
- Assist in the design of software solutions.
- Assist in the analysis of functional and technical requirements.
- Assist in documenting functional and technical requirements and specifications.
- Configuring enterprise software applications.
- Developing customizations and programming functions, batches, and new functionality using an enterprise application environment API.
- Responsible for part of all of software project implementation, possibly from requirements gathering, configurations and customization, documentation, and “path to production” processes.
- Providing technical and functional expertise to both customer and Project Manager.
- Working with Project Manager to meet project milestones.
- Four-year degree.
- 1-5 years of experience.
- Experience with one or more of the following languages: Visual Basic, Java, .Net, C, C#, ASP.
- Some knowledge of one or more of the following: HTML, Jscript, CSS.
- Experience with structured, waterfall and iterative (agile) development methodologies
- Experience with user interface design and user experience.
- Self-motivated team player with strong inter-personal skills.
- Strong level of written/spoken business English.
- Must be willing to participate in ongoing functional, domain and technical skills development, training and certification programs
Nice to Have
- Degree in a related field (Computer Science, MIS, Risk Management, etc.).
- Experience working in a client facing role.
- Prior experience with a software or IT consulting company.
- Experience in any Risk Management (GRC) domain
- Second language proficiency(Spanish or French preferred).
- Experience working with any GRC related applications, such as: Enablon (preferred), MetricStream, EMC/RSA Archer, Nasdaq BWise, Cura, Thomson Reuters Accelus, IBM OpenPages, Wolters Kluwer TeamMate, ServiceNow IT GRC, Crowe Horwath Model Risk Manager, SAP GRC Solutions.
- Experience in Financial Services, High Tech & Telecoms, Energy & Utilities, and/or Mining & Resources preferred