Solutions ArchitectJoin our growing team in Chicago Illinois or Calgary Alberta.
Standard Model Partners is a premier provider of Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance (GRC) products and services. we are currently seeking a Solutions Architect that will be responsible for helping drive company objectives, and improving the efficiency and growth of the company products, integration with other products, and mobile application development. Standard Model Partners provides design and project management services in industrial, manufacturing & process engineering, and related disciplines. Additionally we offer bespoke development services and product development.
Standard Model is a progressive and flexible company focused on our client’s needs and expectations. We have a risk based philosophy in all activities that increases the likelihood of positive returns on our, and our client’s, investment. We value creativity and technological leadership and encourage a multi-disciplined approach to timely problem solving and delivery within budgets. We are looking to expand our team and the right candidate for this Solutions Architect role will be professional, with a pronounced emphasis on quality with a minimum of 5 – 7 years’ experience to support current and future projects for our clients.
Enablon Experience Preferred
- Must have industrial project design experience
- Must have a solid track record, a professional license or degree in the field, or demonstrable, signficant, and relevant experience
- Must have project management experience
- Strong organizational, problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, the ability to speak multiple languages is considered an asset
- Highly motivated with superb interpersonal and leadership skills
- Versatility, flexibility and a willingness to work with constantly changing priorities
- Willingness to travel both domestically and internationally
- Advises Subcontractors on the interpretation of plans, recommends changes when necessary.
- Prepares and/or review preliminary designs, working drawings, specifications and cost estimates related to the project.
- Provides technical expertise in development or review of policies and procedures in relation to architectural structures and systems and industry practices.
- Works with customers and Clients to gather facts, defines design and space planning problems, conceptualize possible solutions and secure approvals of proposals.
- Reviews product literature, analyzes components, and determines appropriateness for application to projects.
Nice to Have
- Four-year degree in a related field (Computer Science, MIS, Risk Management, etc.)
- Certifications in project management and/or any GRC related field, which can be acquired during the first 12 months period.
- Second language proficiency (Spanish or French preferred).
- Experience working with any GRC related applications, such as: Enablon (preferred), MetricStream, EMC/RSA Archer, Nasdaq BWise, Cura, Thomson Reuters Accelus, IBM OpenPages, Wolters Kluwer TeamMate, ServiceNow IT GRC, Crowe Horwath Model Risk Manager, SAP GRC Solutions.
- Experience in Financial Services, High Tech & Telecoms, Energy & Utilities, and/or Mining & Resources preferred
- Experience configuring and supporting a vendor tool/platform.
- Relational database knowledge.
- Experience of Web Design Technologies to include Java Scripting, XML, HTML, CSS.
- Experience with SQL / (REST) API.