Multi-stakeholder Internal Controls for a Leading Cable and Telecoms Company
Our customer is a leading cable, television and mobile telecoms company that needed a technology to replace its legacy systems, automate Financial Controls, Technology Risk Governance, and Internal Audit processes, and demonstrate compliance with Sarbanes Oxley, information technology and other regulations.
- Govern the Internal Control business processes.
- Support internal control testing process to satisfy Sarbanes-Oxley compliance.
- Develop a single solution to manage internal controls within all departments within the organization to avoid duplication of efforts.
- Accurately populate the application with valid and complete content from legacy systems.
- Design a user-friendly application certification process for process and control owners.
- Design relevant and reliable reporting requirements based on application content.
We delivered a solution to manage organization-wide controls, improved assessment and testing capabilities that indicate efficacy of controls, and demonstrates regulatory compliance with financial securities laws, Sarbanes-Oxley Act, and others).
Our solution enables:
- Recording and management of control activities.
- Deployment of control and process certification forms.
- Workflows and validations by authorized personnel.
- Identifying gaps and corrective action plans.
- Execution of walkthroughs and control testing procedures performed by the Internal Audit group.
Controls Migrated from Legacy Systems
Cyber Assets and other Control Classification Meta Data
Stakeholder Groups, including Financial Controls, Technology Risk Governance, and Internal Audit
We have financial, operational, compliance, and information technology controls covered.
We help customers identify, develop and implement content, processes, and tools that support internal control master data, certifications, risk assessment, and control testing processes.
Internal audit perspectives are provided for each master control
Manage process and control certifications with specific workflows and criteria for each control group
Manage multiple control groups in one solution and demonstrate compliance to internal governance and external regulatory requirements
Manage a single master control and process library for the whole organization
Read more about our consulting, architecture and design, implementation services and research projects.